Monday, September 22, 2008

What do you need?

So clearly, blogging is not a niche that I have found for myself. I am working on a character contract with my small group, and posting things regularly may be part of what I'm working on.

What I am learning:

God knows exactly what we need and when we need it. He desires to fill that need. Many times we don't even realize what we need until He has already filled it, and even then there are times when we don't see what He has blessed us with. I am overwhelmed with the sense that God works all things together for good.

I can see needs being met in other people's lives around me and amazed at the small things that God does to draw them close to Him. I am praying for a continued ability to view things through this perspective.

This sounds cliche, but it is truth. God knows your needs. He is able to fulfill each one of them. He sees you down to your core and he is drawing you to Himself through whatever means are necessary. I don't understand why He does what He does most of the time, but somehow it all will make sense someday.

How has God filled a need in your life today?

No comments: