Monday, December 3, 2007

Acres of Hope

“Lord, sustain me in the valley.
Give me ears to hear Your sweet tender voice and
lead me in to acres of hope in this dry and weary land.”
"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards,
and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope.
There she will sing as in the days of her youth,
as in the day she came up out of Egypt.
‘In that day,’ declares the LORD,’you will call me 'my husband';
you will no longer call me 'my master. (Hosea 2:14-16)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.